Monday, August 01, 2005

A smorgasbourgh of cuteness

Well, I finally got dad to cough up the latest buffet of cuteness in the form of Matthew and family.
I didn't even have to pry his cold dead fingers from the case- just nag him for several months.
Matthew has spent lots of time and money producing a directors cute with hours of unseen footage full of our favorite family!
I spent several hours watching the latest DVD at the Heilperns yesterday while I worked on one of my very old unfinished projects.
Such a lovely afternoon.
Stella is adorable (Jason really enjoys watching her reactions to the little learning opportunities that Matt arranges for her).
Mary Ann even makes a cameo or two in this one- looking lovely as ever.
At first I was wondering what was different about Matthew, but couldn't place it. Then it hit me- he has shaved his goatee off! I liked it! And now it's gone.
Humph!
He is looking as attractive as ever (what else can we expect from my brother?)
I can't wait until I get to go home and watch more of the DVD!
I have decided that in my bid to be Stella's "favorite aunt" I must send her more videos it's hard to be the favorite if the person doesn't know who you are. It's just next to Matt's excellent videos I'm a little nervous that I'll send one and it will be so boring that he ends up fast forwarding through the whole thing hopping for something interesting to happen. (There is also the fact that my videoing technique is a bit shaky at times.) luckily for me I get to look forward to a week at the beach in a week and a half and I should be able to WOW the audiences with portions of the trip.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I'm glad they were so well received. I really look forward to getting some videos of your life, and I'm sure they won't be boring.

Anonymous said...

Stella loves videos. Just set the camera on a tripod or the kitchen coutner or something where it can be pointed at you an start singing. Doesn't matter if it is off key. Just sing all the songs that you sang as a kid. Send it to Stella, and *Poof* you will be her favorite aunt.

Josh said...

megan! hurry!

Anonymous said...

Hey Terra,
Thanks for the movie. It's nice to know that we are not just releasing video upon video into the void--occasionally things come back!

Stella really liked seeing Isabella saying hello.