Friday, September 16, 2005

A horrible, rotten, no good day.

I almost posted a less then productive comment responding to Josh on Matthews blog. Then I stopped and thought, "Yeah, I want to say it, but should I?"

Devil Terra:
Yes, post it! You know you want too!

Good Terra:
What good will it do? Will it change the way he views the situation?"

Devil Terra:
He's asking for it! After all those posts about emotional democrats?
Come on a nice juicy snarky comment will make you feel better!

Good Terra:
It will piss Megan off.

Devil Terra:
ummm...? True.

Good Terra:
Then she and he will gripe about how rude you are and how tacky it was for you to post something like that on a public site...blah, blah, blah. Ultimately you will be the bad guy in this- just because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.

Devil Terra:
ummm...? True.
Dang it, this means I don't get my way, doesn't it?

Terra:
Looks like it.

Devil Terra:
Hmph. Just for that I'm going to give you a blistering headache for the rest of the day, and make sure you....mutter, grumble, mutter....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which proves that snarky comments are the cure for headaches.

Anonymous said...

I notice that Devil Terra remains constant throughout--whereas Good Terra looses her title and simply becomes Terra.

It must mean something. . .

Megan said...

it is probably good that you didn't post it because then he would really start something about emotional demacrats

Josh said...

i get pretty darn emotional myself sometimes. it's a weakness, i know.. but... hehe.

apparently, i'm a lot like a 2-yr old. isabella is constantly testing the boundaries and pushing the limits. i find a dispicable thill from doing that. which, i think, reveals my more passionate, carnate self. i love the format of this post, and with your permission, may do something like this in the future on my own blog.

Dave M. said...

I've been there Terra. Devil Dave ususally wins.

Terra said...

I don't see why you can't- it's hardly an original format :) I believe it's listed as a public domain :)

Demanda said...

Devil Manda- Terra your going to let them get away with that? everyone else can say whatever is on their mind and you can't? You have a witty spur on a subject and you have to keep it to yourself and not share? To the point where is gives you a headache? your going to build us up for brilliance and then let us down for a multiple personality conflict? well I feel ripped off!

Josh said...

well, legally, yes, but i was just trying to be considerate.