Friday, September 30, 2005

I’ve been trying to get my hair cut for about three weeks with out any luck- I’ve been sick, busy or tired to make it happen, so last night I got my hair cut directly after work.
I should say I “tried” to get my hair cut. The lady just would not understand what I wanted, which was my layers freshened and long bangs.
She kind of did the bangs but even after I stated that I wanted my layers to start at my chin she didn’t do more than a light dusting trim (my layers are currently three inches below my chin) and was extremely pleased with herself over the non –hair cut she did.
I just agreed, paid and left. Jason asked me why I didn’t say anything more to her about not being happy with the hair cut.
I explained that I didn’t pay a lot for the hair cut and there comes a time when you realize that this person does not understand what you’re trying to tell them and you just want them to leave your hair alone before they wreck it doing what ever they are doing.

5 comments:

Josh said...

maybe she didn't understand because you asked her to "freshen" and "dust" your hair. maybe she didn't realize you wanted her to "cut" your hair.

Terra said...

I didn't ask her to "dust" my hair, which means to cut 1/2' or less of hair. I asked her to freshen my layers and start them at my chin. she didn't do anything to my layers which look just as bad as they did when I went in to the place- the only upside is that the very ends of my hair don't have split ends anymore.
I have given hair dressers the very same instructions with satisfactory results many times before.

Matthew said...

No picture?

Terra said...

well I would except I slept in some curlers last night and... well, maybe I will post a picture :)

Josh said...

i'm just saying... if i told Jay to freshen my layers, there's not telling what might happen.