Monday, October 17, 2005

Matt arrives in less than 5 hours.
I'm nervous.
I don't know why, but I get this way everytime I have someone staying over or when I'm visiting someone. I get nervous and stressed for no reason whatsoever.

And now Mary Ann tells me that Stella is asking where Papa is, and I feel guilty about taking away her dad for two weeks. Apparently not enough time has passed from Matt's normal "getting home from work time" for any real concern on Stella's part and Mary Ann has explained that Papa has gone to visit Grandpa Dan and Isabella.
(Apparently I need to pick it up on the bid for favorite Aunt, if those are the two people that Stella remembers best.)

My video camera is broken and it's hampering my abiltiy to make videos. I took the camera apart last week to see if I could fix it, and have discovered that video cameras house a lot of little tiny screws.
I did manage to put it back together again and use all the screws in the process so I dont' think I made it any worse but I didn't fix it either. I do know that a trigger isn't working and that is what the problem is.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I just listened to the voicemail you left yesterday--thanks for letting me know that all is well.

Stella is doing quite well today. The first thing she said when she woke up was "Papa airplane. See Grandpa Dan."

Don't worry about the favorite aunt thing. After Matthew is done out there your rank is sure to increase.