Tuesday, January 10, 2006

yeah, for me!

I changed my second ever tire! (Yes, succesfully) Jason ran over a screw and...
I say Jason, because I don't really drive- I get bad road rage and Jason likes to drive so it seems to be the natural solution. When we are together HE drives.

That leaves some nice reading and nap time for me on long trips and saves him from an increasingly obnoxious travel companion. A time honored travel solution for the Perkins is to stay up as late as you can the night before and then sleep for as much as the trip as you can manage, of course this tatic was easier to so when we were to young to drive, but...

9 comments:

Matthew said...

The tactic has not aged well, that's for sure. Sometimes Mary Ann has to be careful to keep me awake on longer trips...

Anonymous said...

why didn't jason change the tire?

Terra said...

Jason didn't change the tire because he was at work, and didn't want too. When I first mentioned that I coudl change it he told me "you are not changing that tire" in a manner that made it clear it was some kind of chivelery thing. But when you only have one boy in the family chivelry kind of dies in cases like this.

kat said...

is chivelery or chivelry anything like chivalry?

Dave M. said...

Bonnie my wife shares that obsession with you and Kat. I however cring when I see a picture framed wrong or a particularly bad design with colors that don't go together, or fonts that clash, or paragraphs that are not formated ect.

Dave M. said...

Oh yeah I forgot. Yay for Terra, go girl power!

Josh said...

i think you mean cringe.

kat said...

Mom, I really hope you're not trying to act like you don't correct people's spelling and grammar. If you are I just have to say one thing. Ridonkulous. Acutally I have something else to say, "and etc." is redundant. The "et" in "et cetera" means and in Latin.

kat said...

Good. Then I would like to formally retract my "ridonkulous."