Friday, June 23, 2006

well darn!

Obvisouly you've noticed I've been messing with the layout of my blog. I'm not sure I like the current template- it's a bit girly for me, but it will do for now. I am pretty happy that I've gotten the slide show to work. After hours of messing with one set of code and not getting the photos to actually play I switched to the current one. The nice thing about it is that I can adjust the size of the slideshow and it automatically adjusts the picture size. But in all the mess,My Links ended up at the bottom of the page and I have no idea why.

I'll mess with it more later.

The nice thing about it is that I got to impress Jaosn with my code reading abilities... which are slightly better than my French reading abiliies, which are basically non-existant. oh, sure I can pick out a word or two so that when I was looking at Stella's Day Cares website I coudl figure out what they were talking about but that's about it. But with the code on the blog I could actually identify what sections of the page they were talking about and make changes!

No comments: