Sunday, October 08, 2006

sneaky, sneaky....

Last summer the Heilperns went to the beach and took all the children + spouses as well and while we were there we built several sand castles. in fact on the last day we had a sand castle contest (which dorothy and I won though the maintain I used unfair advantage by having dorothy ask people to vote- she is a cute bubbly chearleader type of girl) so now Jessica has listed a poll on her Myspace account for people to vote. she also cleverly didn't tell me so I could have my people vote. she is also listed as "private" so only people she adds as friends can vote.

cheating much? I got myself added and all of you can vote through my log in

4 comments:

Matthew said...

We in the International Community officially declare this election to be fraudulent.

Melissa said...

I have 2 questions and a comment.

Q.1) Is this a blind vote or does it say "Terra's Castle," "My Castle."

Q.2) How do I vote?

Comment: I need to know the answer to Q.1 before I can decide just how biased this vote is!

Dad said...

Terra, of course yours is best. You always win "best of show".

Bonnie said...

We stand ready to rally, but still don't know how to vote!