Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sleepy Time

Back a while we decided Grace needed a bed. The thing is she is a big dog and the comercial beds for dogs her size are expensive. Well at least they are more expensive than I want to pay for a bed a stinky dog will sleep in :) I decided that I should just make one using some old pillows we had and a flat sheet I bought on the .99 day at Value Village. I wanted to make one that looked super cool with the bed part surrounded by edging of pillows. Unforunately I didn't have enough pillows for all that so I was reduced to making her a mattress with a large slipcover. Not what I wanted but she still likes is. She was kind of confused when I asked her to lay down on it for the first time so I could take her photo- which explains the weird look on her face :)
Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

No comments: