Monday, March 14, 2005

Secret Blogs

I think everyone should have one. A place where I can stomp my feet, throw myself on the floor and kick and yell. Without anyone ever seeing what a big baby I am. Win, win situation. Simon says nothing is secret on the web, and he is kind of right. SOMEONE could go scrolling through the pages and stumble across it by ACCIDENT. J But since I chose to not make it public which means no one can Google it, I feel pretty safe with my private temper tantrums.
You are correct Shellie, this is not my secret blog. No I’m not keeping it from you because you are featured in it- it’s because I behave badly in it and I don’t like to share a nasty stinky mess with friends.I post my funny well written stuff that I actually try and proof read on this site.

No comments: