Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My Papa died on Tuesday morning. His heart gave out.
I'm not sure what to do now.
I've never been to a funeral service for a family member.
When papa Kelley died I was in Utah and was told not to come home for the funeral.
When I left sunday morning he was practically sitting up and he would reach up and give us hugs when we came to visit.
Jason keeps asking if I'm Ok.
No. I'm not Ok. My Papa is gone. He was supposed to be at my wedding in Oct. He was supposed to dance with me for the Papa granddaughter dance. He was supposed to teach my kids about gardening and birds.
he was supposed to live forever.

2 comments:

Demanda said...

I am so sorry to hear Terra....Please send my condolinces, you are in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Yes, he will live forever but unfortunately he will not be able to hold you at that celebration. Your dance with him will need to wait for a future celebration. Dad