Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I have decided that I want to do more professionally with my photography.
Shellie and I thoguth about it, and decided that I will put out a flyer with the homeschool group and offer school photo packages.
Right now I am trying to find a leather protfolio to house my photos without luck. Who would have thought they were so hard to find?
(Of course I haven't just gone to an art supply store- they over price stuff like that.)
I have actually gotten a few photo's that I am rather proud of and will also begin working on a wedding protfolio.
Maybe it's just the fact that I have been looking at everyone elses work.

5 comments:

Dave M. said...

Oh that is great, It reminds me of the last summer my dad came out and we had taken the boys to the park. We got into a sprint that turned in to an all out race and he beat me. On my defense i had played 3 hours of basketball the night before and was quite sour and cold.

Dave M. said...

Um...Sore :)

Josh said...

www.mpix.com will create professional portfolios and mount your pictures... it's pretty cheap, too.. a couple bucks per page

bohica said...

Who is the hottie in the profile pic? LOL I got into a race with my dad the other day, from the driveway to the front door. He only beat me by 2 minutes. Dang I gotta exercise

Dave M. said...

Terra, This is great. I know a photographer who does portraits and makes a load of money. I also know a photographer who does artistic scenic photography, he is broke.