Sunday, July 24, 2005

One down fifty million to go!
We finally got our engagement pictures done today. Jason's mission buddy Jacob and Donna went with us to the Charlotte History Museum and took them for us. We haven't picked one out yet but we're pretty happy with the selection.
It was so HOT and humid today I felt like I was melting.
And yes we took the pose of the two of us laying in the grass on our elbows looking at each other. But that was because Mom and Dad have the same one (Megan and Josh also).
My next thing is Get Jason's Mom to release the guest list for their side. I asked (on Sat Morning) if she could have it ready by Monday and she said she had too much to do. Like choir practice.
(Update) she told me she sent everything she had to Jessica when she got married but I just spoke to Jessica on phone and she said that all she got were copies of ward directories...hmmmmm...
well I'll just process what I have and go from there.

No comments: