Friday, August 12, 2005

hair update

well I haven't posted in a while because I haven't been able to think of anything to write, except "I'm still sick".

But now I have something! I dyed my hair blond!



I was a bit nervous, because for some reason it seemed less intimidating to dye my hair blond when it was short rather than long. But I'm happy with it and so last night I went over to Shellie's to show it off a bit and here are the opionions of her children.

Beth: (With a kind of pitying look)" I liked your old color better".

Perrin: (who wasn't paying me much attention because he was trying to gain permission to watch TV) Suddenly turns around and says. "I like your hair color". this was said with a slight lisp in the cutest tone of voice your've ever heard come from a little boy.
oh, and the current story is that the packet went in the mail yesterday. (We will see).

7 comments:

Dave M. said...

Looks good, I keep trying to get my wife to do that but she won't. hummmm..........

Matthew said...

I like the new look.

Megan said...

i must say i was bracing myself while the picture downloaded since some of your hisr choices have been rather odd. it looks pretty good tough. i was always envious of your natural hair color though.

bohica said...

looks good!

bohica said...

oh and poor megan, gotta hate dial up

Demanda said...

I like it, when you were younger (the last time I saw you) in was dark under but light on the top, looks like you!

Josh said...

hey, thanks leonardammons4213! i just saved a ton of money on my car insurance!