Friday, August 05, 2005

He got me sick! I thought at first that I was just tired (probably is part of the problem) because I stayed up way to late last night, but I have just realized that the dry eyes and sneezing are the tell-tale signs that I am getting sick.
Jason has been sick for the last couple of days and claims he didn't want me to get what every he is carrying around with him.
I have my doubts.
Mostly fueled buy the fact that passing germs is the only thing entertaining about being sick in my opinion.
Hopefully I can kick this quickly- I don't want to be sniffley at the beach!

2 comments:

Dave M. said...

I sweat it out when I am sick. Get yourself good and hot and sweaty for a couple hours followed by a hot shower. Then get at least 9 hours of sleep. You can also take something called "Airborne" it is basicly vitamine C with some other stuff but it desolves in a glass of water and you drink it. All this will kill a sniffly nose for me at least.

Anonymous said...

I've heard that drinking a mug of a good corn liquor and then immediately getting under a blanket and staying there to sweat it out is the best remedy. I'm sure no one will be able to figure out where I heard that.