Wednesday, August 24, 2005

so after being cranky and angry I called my mother and asked her to fix the temple issue. She has called and was told that this is a routine cleaning day and that they will be running vacuums during the morning. I still think it's retarded that they can't open the temple for 30 people for 45 minutes if people are going to be there anyway. Expecially since they ussually screw up the pre-vows stuff anyway, a little bit of noise really isn't going to bother me at this point. Mom called Dad who called me and he thinks that Dan Clark (Morganton Ward) is the Friday Temple Coordinator and he will call him and see what he can do.

7 comments:

Matthew said...

I hope things get worked out. I'm sure Dan will help if he can manage it.

Megan said...

i could definately agree about the messing up pre-vows atuff. i would however feel that the same spirit wouldn't be there with the all the cleaning noise.

Terra said...

cleanliness is next to godliness, right? so we should be super close with people activly cleaning around us :)

Melissa said...

That's annoying. You would think this is something they already knew and would have told you when you were asking them about times that were available.

Melissa said...

I guess it does make a difference if Terra never asked about Fridays. It is really nice of them to open early just for Terra and Jason!

Terra said...

Jason called and asked the Temple and said friday- he is quite annoyed that I didn't believe him- the temple worker at that time was cheerful and said there would be no problem- and yes he said 10am

Demanda said...

Oh my heaven Terra, thats the crappy thing about getting married all the planning and money that has to go into it. I hope it all gets starited out and its a fantastic day for you both! the backward upsidedown thing sounds fun and Jason can wear your dress and you can wear his tux it would be great;0