Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I got my Runners World Magazine on Friday! Jason bought me a subscription for Valentines Day last year and I love it (He gives such good presents).
One of the features was on keeping a training Blog and they gave a couple of good ones to check out.
So far I like it. I'm thinking about adding my training work out to the content of my Blog. I don't know how interesting it would be for my family other than Megan and Dad but it would help me track how I'm doing and give Dad another outlet for his nagging ways =)
oh, and Maybe Megan will start posting her training on hers and update more than one every three months!
We have the Pace Race 5K race this Saturday (have you been checked recently?) So we'll be able to add another photo to our wall of racing fame!
Plus Isabella is always cute! I'm hopping to get some more video for Matt and family as well.

P.S My photography apt is tonight.

3 comments:

Megan said...

by hte way terra is talking about having your prostate checked for those of you who don't know what pace stands for.

Terra said...

That's why I included...oh, wait I forgot to add the link.

Josh said...

well, terra, have you had yours checked? touche!