Thursday, October 27, 2005

Shellie says I'm getting better all the time =) Lucky for me she is always willing to let me practice on her family.




I also got an IM today from Angie asking if I would take pictures of her family- I've always said that as long as you're willing to pay the price then you should do what you want. I want more pictures for my portfolio so I said "yes". I wonder if I will regret this?

I am also arranging things with Ms. McCall to be her wedding photographer as a wedding present. (plus I want her pictures for my portfolio a win-win situation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when do you want to book Fritz for your portfolio? You know his calendar is filling up fast.

- Katharine

kat said...

I started a blog. I probably won't update that often. www.katastrofik.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.