Friday, May 26, 2006

summer school

When I completed my Calculus course I swore I wouldn't take another at the Levine Campus because it's 15 million miles away. So for summer school I signed up for a class at the central campus- then left for Michigan and forgot to pay my tuition bill and got dropped. I came home to find that the only opening was for 1 seat at the levine campus.
ERG! But if I get this out of the way I can take other classes in the fall.
FINE.

I get to class kind of worried about how I was goign to do taking Statistics duringa summer session when who walks in? My teacher from Calculus! he really takes the time to make sure we know the material and doesn't make you feel like you asked a stupid question. I feel much better about trying to squash this class in now. Plus it doesn't hurt my confidence level that I've done well on the lab portion.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Do you think you could arrange for this guy to teach all your classes? :)

Anonymous said...

Go girl! You can do it, you can do it, you can do it...... OMWBF

Matthew said...

Glad that ended up working out. I hated statistics. Useful though...