Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What the heck am I doing wrong?! I've been trying to book a flight to Beruit this summer so I can go visit Matthew and either I'm told there are no flights from charlotte to beruit or I'm quoted $3,000 as the ticket price!

At first I thought it might have to do with a festival that I read goes on during July and August except that I tried to see what it would cost to fly into Frankfurt, Paris and Istanbul as well and got multi thousand dollar quotes- it's got to be soemthing I'm doing wrong.

Erg! now I really will have to talk to a real live person at a travel agency and see what they can find.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could stow you away in my carry on baggage if you would like. Dad

Josh said...

i don't know your dates, but i'm finding tix in june for 1840 and in july for 2072.

Josh said...

i used www.expedia.com btw