Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Reply to Matt

To answer Matthews question on how I woke Jason up I will share the following narration:
First I snuck outside of the hotel, then I gathered up little rocks from the gravel beds, after I had found a couple of perfect rocks for my purpose I started throwing them at his window. At one point I thought I have broken the window but it turned out to be a false alarm, so I kept up a steady hail of granite at the window pane. I was beginning to worry that the hotel staff would come out and demand I stop but just as I was giving up a ladder made of sheets fell from the window. (Like magic).
As I climbed up the ladder I thought how lucky I am to have such a great guy, who would build a ladder out of bed sheets.
Once I levered myself through the window I discovered something a bit disturbing! It turns out that Jason was actually staying in the same two bedroom Residence Inn Suite this whole time! Oh, sure he and James were sleeping on the pull-out couch but is that really any excuse?
All kidding aside, here is how we were arranged.
The Parents got one bedroom; the girls got the other one (because as I tell Jason, we’re fragile. One day he will believe it.) The guys got to sleep on the pull-out couch.

No comments: