Tuesday, June 14, 2005

*sniff* *sniff*

We had been friends since I was twelve. We went on trips together… visited friends together… went to birthday parties together…
We did all those things together but I think I just have to move on. Things are getting worn around the edges and kind of ratty looking and I think it’s just time for me to move on.

I know some you will be surprised because you were beginning to think that nothing could separate us, but I guess it’s true that all good things must come to an end, and I just think it’s time. We just don’t have as much in common as we used to and have grown apart.

I did it.
I threw away my rainbow bag.
I bought a new one that is a bit bigger and also has wheels on it, so I thought it was time to make the change. I still felt kind of bad though. So I took a picture and am sharing it with all of you.

Aren’t you glad? Isn’t this a wonderful use of technology?

6 comments:

Matthew said...

Why the heck did you throw it away? Next thing you know the rabbit will be out the door.

Josh said...

i don't want to know about the rabbit

Megan said...

i think terra would chop off her own arm before throwing out that rabbit.

Terra said...

You better belive it! One of it's eyes fel off before Jason left on his mission and he spent a couple of hours looking for a repair shop because I was so upset.
(I think I still have the eye)
And yes, it still has it's spot in my room. Marcus didn't understand and so it came down to Rabbit or marcus- we all know how that turned out? =)

Terra said...

Oh, come on! No one would ever steal it, you can't lose it. and it's super easy to spot at the airport!

Dave M. said...

Did you ever get hit on by any burly flanel wearing women when you were attatched to this bag?