Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Fun, fun , fun , fun ,fun.
That is what I'm having!
I called the Stake President again today. I still haven't spoken to him in person but he did let his wife know that he in fact did not send my paper work out yet.
Why?
Because he hasn't received it yet! Oh, yes you read correctly. I finished my portion 3 months ago - 3 weeks ago I called my bishop to find out if he had sent my paper work and he replied that since he hadn't received a letter from dork boy yet he would send it in as is.
But he hasn't. He still has the paperwork. Even though he knows that I can't set my temple appointment until the temple has a copy of the letter!
I called his house but he is at work but I will be returning my phone call tonight at 5:30pm which is when his daughter (whom I think is a twit because of the way she treated James) told me he should be there.
I am severely annoyed.

1 comment:

bohica said...

ah the problems of lay ministry