Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Overall update

Ok, Melissa stared at the picture and then the jacket.... then the picture... then the jacket... and has decided that it is the same jacket. She is mailing it out to me and I will take a picture and send it to her mother to see how it will all work.

I called the Bishop and his reason for failing to follow through on this and risking my wedding date was "oh, yeah, well there was a wedding... and Youth Conference... I'm giving them to the Stake President tonight."

Today I will be calling the Stake Pres. to confirm receipt.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

As I fasten all the shutters and brace myself for the coming counter-attack, I would like to say that I hate it when priesthood holders display all the efficiency and organization found in communist governments.

Terra said...

I quite agree.