Sunday, July 30, 2006

Turns out I need to go rafting with my ward on the Nanahalla River- soemthing I did not know until my father in-law told me this evening.
Apparently I need some friends, specifically some Mormon friends.
Unfortunatly I have friends (even some Mormon ones) and I don't really want more. I like my firends now and if I have free time I like to spend it with them.
Plus the Nanahalla river is kind of lame- I've gone to the New River twice now and if I'm going to drive for 3 hours I'm going to want some serious rapids, non of that sissy stuff!

Speaking of friends I got to speak to my friend Lissa today and she is doing great...AND... she said she has found an email address for our old friend Shanda, whom I"ve thought alot about over the years (I haven't seen her since we were about 17) turns out she is a lawyer in Cary. I think I will email her and see what she's up too.

In other news Jason tonight Jason asked me why he had pictures of naken children on his computer...WHA?!!! oh, I remember, I emptied my camera card onto his computer and had pictures of the girls taking a bath. but for a minute there I was flabbergasted.

No comments: