Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Am I having fun yet?

Jason and I drove back from Knoxville last night. We did end up being able to do walk throughs on two of the apartments we picked out and really liked one of them. We do want to see the first one we visited before we make a decesion.

Driving home I was racking my brain trying to think of ways I could get all hte positives from eh move with out actually packing and moving again.
Couldn't think of a way.

TOday I had a reaffermation on why we started looking to move in the first place as Jason will be out of town until Weds of next week. He will be spending this half of the time in Atlanta and then he will be going to Detroit.
yay.
Then the following Monday he is going...somewhere. I wrote it down.
August was supposed to be lighter than July, and maybe it is, July sucked pretty hard, but this still sucks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You feel good, you feel great, you feel wonderful.