Sunday, June 07, 2009

hmph.

I've been looking for a few Geocaches for Isabella and I to find while at Disney next week and all I can find are virtual ones.

who wants to find a location with nothing there! Certainly not a 6 year old.
Same thing with Sea World AND our resort.

Stinky geocaches.

in other news Isabella and I found a cache in Boone with out the use of a GPS unit (because I forgot mine). She is such a great little geocacher! she loves looking and told me she wanted to find a large one so she could look at the stuff left inside. I obliged!






After we got home she drew this adorable picture.

2 comments:

Elisabeth Taylor said...

Have fun on your trip! I want to go geocaching with you someday ... I'll bet UT has some great ones...hint hint... :)

What a GREAT Auntie!!!

Mary Ann said...

I love the drawing. I should post more of my kids' drawings.