Tuesday, February 09, 2010

marathon training

I started my frist real week of training for the SLC marathon. Last Wed I picked out my training program but since it was designed Mon- Sun it was a short week.

It was cold when Grace and I started our run, but the sun did come out for the last half which was really nice. I also met a nice older couple from Austria with a pomeranian and another lady with two pugs who were really nice and who loved Grace.

When the husband arrived for a minute it looked like Papa shuffling towards me. He was the same height and had that same bow legged shuffle/walk that Papa had when he got going:)

My legs aren't as sore this week as they were last week- man I felt stiff and in pain! But this week I listened to the training program and actually took my rest day- seems to have paid off.

No comments: